- Zhang, L. -C. (2016). Rcess: An R package for calculating estimates of costs and economies of scale and scope. Github: https://github.com/LiangCZhang/Rcess
- Pitman, T., Edwards, D., Zhang, L.-C., Koshy, P., & McMillan, J. (2020). Constructing a ranking of higher education institutions based on equity: is it possible or desirable? Higher Education. doi:10.1007/s10734-019-00487-0.
- Zhang, L. -C., & Worthington, A. C. (2018). Explaining estimated economies of scale and scope in higher education: A meta-regression analysis. Research in Higher Education, 59(2), 156–173. doi: 10.1007/s11162-017-9460-4 [SSCI]
- Zhang, L. -C., Worthington, A. C. & Hu, M. (2017). Cost economies in the provision of higher education for international students: Australian evidence. Higher Education, 74(4), 717–734. doi: 10.1007/s10734-016-0078-9. (A ranked in ABDC) (SSCI) [Pre-Print]
- Zhang, L. -C., & Worthington, A. C. (2017). Scale and scope economies of distance education in Australian universities. Studies in Higher Education, 42(9), 1785-1799. doi: 10.1080/03075079.2015.1126817 [SSCI] [A* ranked in ERA]
- Syu, J. -J., & Zhang, L. -C. (2017). Impact of differential item functioning on the personal epistemology beliefs scale for senior high school students. European Journal of Psychological Assessment. 33(1), 22-29. doi: 10.1027/1015-5759/a000268 [SSCI]
- Zhang, L. -C., Sheu, T. -M. & Wu, J. H. -C. (2016). Estimating the adequate funding of meeting student performance standards for junior high school students: Adequate funding comparisons between rural and non-rural schools in Taiwan. Journal of Research in Education Science, 61(3), 43-67. [In Chinese: 張良丞、許添明、吳新傑 (2016)。國民中學適足教育經費：台灣偏遠與非偏遠地區學校的比較。教育科學研究期刊, 61(3), 43-67][TSSCI][R codes] doi: 10.6209/JORIES.2016.61(3).02
- Chu, Y. -A., & Zhang, L. -C. (2015). Are our special education students ready for work? An investigation of the teaching of job-related social skills in Northern Taiwan. International Journal of Disability, Development, and Education, 62(6), 628-643 doi: 10.1080/1034912X.2015.1077936 [SSCI][RG]
- Zhang, L. -C., & Sheu, T. -M. (2013). Effective investment strategies on mathematics performance in rural areas. Quality & Quantity, 47(5), 2999-3017. doi: 10.1007/s11135-012-9752-x [SSCI] [RG] Citation: Journal (1 1)
- Zhang, L. -C., Wang, B. -J., & Sheu, T. -M. (2010). Evaluating the adequacy of meeting student performance standards in the Taipei city public elementary schools. Journal of Education and Psychology, 33(4), 109-136 [In Chinese: 張良丞、王保進、許添明 (2010)。以學生學業成就評估國民小學教育經費適足性—以台北市為例。教育與心理研究，33(4), 109-136] [TSSCI] [RG] [Link]; Citation: Journal (1 1), Syllabus (1).
- Zhang, L. -C., & Wang, B. -J. (2009).The review of the higher education evaluation system in the Netherlands. Journal of Educational Administration and Evaluation, 7, 71-95. [In Chinese: 張良丞、王保進 (2009)。荷蘭高等教育評鑑機制之評析與啟示。教育行政與評鑑學刊，7，71-95。] [RG] [Link] [PDF] Citation: Report (1)
- Khoo, S. T., Bibby, Y., Sun X.,Lee E., Zhang, L. -C. (2018). NAPLAN 2017 Technical report. Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority: Sydney. [Link].
- Zhang, L. -C. & Worthington, A. C. (2017). The impact of scale and scope on global university rankings: What we know and what we need to learn. In K. Downing & F. A. Ganotice (Eds.), World university rankings and the future of higher education (pp. 140-160). IGI Global: Hershey, PA. doi: 10.4018/978-1-5225-0819-9.ch008 [Google Books Link]
- Zhang, L. -C. (2015). Equity funding in public schools. In F. F. Wherry & J. B. Schor (Eds.), The SAGE encyclopedia of economics and society (pp. 633-634). Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE Publications. doi: 10.4135/9781452206905.n252 [Google Books Link][Link]
- Zhang, L. -C., Syu, J. -J. & Worthington, A.C. (2015). Using a Bayesian approach to evaluate the accuracy of economies of scope: Examples from Australian public universities. In Weber, T., McPhee, M.J. and Anderssen, R.S. (eds.), MODSIM2015, 21st International Congress on Modelling and Simulation. Modelling and Simulation Society of Australia and New Zealand, December 2015, pp. 973-979. ISBN: 978-0-9872143-5-5. http://www.mssanz.org.au/modsim2015/E1/zhang.pdf [Code]
- Devlin, M., Edwards, D., & Zhang, L. -C. (2019, May). NPP Economies of scale Project: Presentation to the Department. Invited Symposium, Department of Education and Training, Australia. [Photo]
- Zhang, L. -C. (2017, December). Economies of scale and scope in higher education. Invited Symposium, National Academy for Educational Research, Taiwan. [RG]
- Zhang, L. -C. (2015, October). Inferring (dis)economies of scope with a proper procedure: Using an interval plot as an alternative solution. Griffith PhD Symposium in Economics 2015, Griffith University, Australia.
- Zhang, L. -C., & Worthington, A.C. (2015, July). Evaluating the accuracy of scope economies: comparisons among Delta method, Bootstrap, and Bayesian approach. PhD: Econometric Techniques, 2015 Australian Conference of Economists, QUT Gardens Point Brisbane, Australia. [PDF] [PPT] [Photo]
- Zhang, L. -C., & Syu, J. -J. (2014, November.). Estimating scale and scope economies of Australian universities under a Bayesian framework. Poster session presented at Bayes on the Beach 2014 conference, Surfers Paradise, Queensland. [Link]
- Zhang, L. -C., Syu, J. -J., & Worthington, A.C. (2014, July). Scope economies in Australian distance education. In K. Lovell, (Chair), C. O’Donnell ,(Discussant), Early Career Researcher Section, . 2014 Asia-Pacific Productivity Conference, University of Queensland, St Lucia, Australia. [Link] [PPT]
- Zhang, L. -C., Syu, J. -J., & Sheu, T. -M. (2012, July). The Moderation of School Academic Optimism Effect on Student Achievement: DIF and Multi-group SEM Analysis. Symposium will be hold at the 8th Conference of the International Test Commission, Amsterdam, Netherlands. [Link]
- Sheu, T. -M., & Zhang, L. -C. (2010, November). The Impact of Educational Resources on Junior High School Student Achievement in Taiwan Rural and Non-rural Area. Poster session presented at the annual Australian Association for Research in Education conference, Melbourne. [Abstract]
- Zhang, L. -C. (2010, March). Measuring Elementary School Efficiency in Taipei, Taiwan: Two-Stage Data Envelopment Analysis. In J. Imazeki(Chair), School Efficiency. Symposium conducted at the meeting of the 35th annual conference of the American Education Finance Association, Richmond, VA. [RG] [Photos]
- Zhang, L. -C., Wang, B. -J., & Sheu, T. M. (2009, December). Adequate funding for elementary schools-Cost function approach. In J. L. Gao (Chair), Topic 5. Symposium conducted at the meeting of annual conference of Education of Economics in China, Guangzhou University, China. [In Chinese: 國民小學教育適足經費之評估—成本函數取向。高金岭（主持人），專題會場5。2009年中國教育經濟學年會。廣州大學] [Abstract] [link]
- Zhang, L. -C. (2009, November).The Aftereffect of Higher Education Expansion Policy - Over-education, evidence from HLM analysis. In H. L. Pan, (Chair), Dialogue between Educational Research and Educational Policy. Symposium conducted at the meeting of international conference, National Taiwan Normal University, Taiwan. [In Chinese: 高等教育擴充政策下的後遺症-過度教育，HLM的實證分析。潘慧玲（主持人），教育研究與教育政策之對話。「教育研究與教育政策之對話」國際學術研討會。國立臺灣師範大學] doi: 10.13140/RG.2.1.2103.5367 ; Citation: Thesis (1)
- Edwards, D., McMillan, J., & Zhang, L.-C. (2020, February 6). Ranking universities on student equity performance. ACER Discover. https://rd.acer.org/article/ranking-universities-on-student-equity-performance.
- Zhang, L. -C. (2016, November 28). Comparing pension systems in Australia and Taiwan (Part 2), The Epic Times, p. B4. [In Chinese: 張良丞 (2016)。台灣與澳洲退休金制度之比較（下）] [Web version] [News paper version]
- Zhang, L. -C. (2016, October 28). Comparing pension systems in Australia and Taiwan (Part 1), The Epic Times, p. B4. [In Chinese: 張良丞 (2016)。台灣與澳洲退休金制度之比較（上）] [Web version] [News paper version]
- Zhang, L. -C. (2017). Economies of Scale and Scope in Higher Education (Unpublished doctoral thesis). Griffith University, Australia. [link]
- Zhang, L. -C. (2008). A Study on the Educational Expenditure Adequacy among Elementary Schools in Taipei City – Cost Function Approach (Unpublished master's thesis). University of Taipei. Taipei, Taiwan. [In Chinese: 張良丞（2008）。臺北市國民小學教育經費適足性之研究—成本函數取向（未出版碩士論文）。臺北市立大學，臺北市。] [link]